Tuesday, July 21, 2009

wolfteam tnl device error fix

Many wolfteam pleyers like I have shared a similar problem with the game. The problem is an error message that occurs during start up informing the user of a tnl device error or a direct x problem. However some users with this error message are still able to play the game after ckicking in ok on the error message, others like me have too much lag to be able to play even after clicking ok, and waiting for the game to load takes forever.

Thankfully, one of my friends helped me find the solution. Keep in mind that I have a hp dv9700 laptop, which is a 64bit with vista. Believe me when i say my tnl device and direct x are fine, because I checked before hand.

To remove the tnl device or direct x error message from wolfteam and be able to play wolfteam without the error message open task manager by holding control alt delete. Then go to the proccesors tab and find the program with the image name QPservice.exe and the description HP Quickplay Resident Program. Then end this process.
Now try playing wolfteam and check if the error message still occurs.

"This might also help you play other games that seem to take extremely long to load or not start up at all, such as crossfire."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html visitor counters
hit counter